My Childhood Memories


My Childhood

Childrened is the swoet period of human life. Childhood memones mean some incidents or recollections of this period S memones are swoet some are bitmer, some are interesting while some are sad. Everybody is fond of recalling the childhe memonies ThoughI can hardly remember them, still some events remain alive in my sub-conscious mind. They appear to b sounae of permanent joy. I was borm in a small village in Bangladesh. So my childhood memories centre round my a willage I hardly nemember what happened during the first four years of my Iife. 

 I still remember the day of commencement of icarning I was then five years old. A moulovi shahev was called to our house. Father brought me so prosonts Me an Adarsho-lipi, some toys, a nice dress etc I was so cheerful. Some of our relatives were also present,A milad party was held. Then I was taught to leam "Rabbi Jidni elman.". The next day I was admitted to our village primary school My first dey at school was the most remembering day in my childhood Father took me to the school We mt die Hcadimuater I was a lide bit afraid. However, the Headmaster asked me some simple questions. I could answer om I ill nemember his picasant face, which helped me to take away my fear Then I was taken to the classroom. I cjod a das From dhen on, the school became my favourite place. I read, played and wandered about in the whole school ompound Thopsands of sweet memories of those days still peep into the window of my mind.

 The most important event of my primary schol tok place wien the result of my primary scholarship was published My joy knew no bounds when i came so kew that 1 got the scholarship in the first grade. I wwas so excited that tears of joy rolled down from my eyes During Solidays we sometimes fied away to the rail line. We gathered pebbles there. We watched the train passing away Stimes we wost to swim in the river But the day ever remembered to me is the day when my grandmother died It was e saddest day is my childhed My dearest one as well as safe anchor of my life passed away My father, mother. uncle d otier relativves were wlbing while I burst into wail. When I remain alone, I cast my eyes to the golden days of my ddenwih I wers a child again.



Also Read :

E-Learning Paragraph

A Street Accident Paragraph

Digital Bangladesh Paragraph

Post a Comment

0 Comments