A Street Accident Paragraph for Class 6- 12

This paragraph about A Street Accident. It's a very short and easy paragraph. I think you like it. This paragraph only 255 words. Class 6- 12 students can read and remember it.

                                                          A Street Accident

 A Street Accident

 A street accident is nearly a daily affair within the city streets. It causes loss of valuable lives and damage of vehicles.

I can still remember a street accident that I witnessed a couple of years back. It had been about 3 p.m. on Valentine Day ,2021. I used to be walking along the  Habiganj  Road,  Sylhet, towards the Bangabandhu Avenue. I saw a boy crossing the road.He had just moved to the center of the road when all on a sudden a motor car came on and knocked him down. The car stopped with a sound. I ran to the boy thinking that he was dead. Thank to Allah, he wasn't dead. He lay senseless. He was seriously injured. Meanwhile, a crowd had gathered there. They began to form a pointy comments at the driving force . I noticed their agitated mood. I took the wounded boy into the car and told the driving force to proceed to the Medical College Hospital. 

There the doctors and nurses took every care of him and at about 6 P.M he opened his eyes and checked out us. I then got the address of the boy from him and informed his parents of the sad accident. I returned with an important heart and prayed for the boy. this sort of reckless driving should be stopped by the law enforcing agents. Proper steps should be taken to see road accidents. By raising consciousness among people we will reduce the amount of road accidents and save many valuable lives.


Also Read :

> E-Learning Paragraph

>

>


Post a Comment

1 Comments